- Diameter - 9mm
- Working length - 1.6m
- Working channel - 2.8 m
- Titanium, laser compatible distal tip
- Battery life - 6 hours, mains power back up supply
- Portable battery - Battery insufflator for uterine work
- Weight - 9KG (including case)
- Silica engrained camera chip to prevent costly repair bills from moisture ingress
- New hand luggage size
- 27 inch touchscreen available for use in clinic
- Touch screen with QWERTY keyboard
We now provide a 5-year warranty with our equipment and have two service plans to choose from based on your usage.
A NEW state-of-the-art, laser-compatible titanium distal tip provides superb image quality and durability. The MEDView DV3 Airway is designed and manufactured to revolutionise your examination, diagnosis and treatment process.
View our full brochure here
Don't get left behind - having the best equipment can be the difference between stagnation and growth. Financing is available to make high-quality endoscopes accessible from the outset. Simply enquire with our team.
MEDVos (MEDView Operating System)
- Split screen software allowing real time comparison against previous examinations
- Instant wireless access to image and videos on iPhone/smartphone, instantly share by Whatsapp/email
- The ability to save the above comparison to include in veterinary reports
- Microchip reader compatible
- Wifi enabled for live stream to iPhone/iPad/Smart device/Smart TV
- Live recording timer with text overlay
- Freeze frame functionality
- Single button image/recording functionality from control body
- Optional integration of Practice logo watermark
- Please note all MEDView Endoscopes run on the MEDVos software
High quality images & exceptional service. Would definitely recommend to others!
"The DV3 and dental camera offer the ideal balance between high quality images and battery powered portable screens. The at yard cleaning is very well thought out and ideal for mobile vets.
Makes ambulatory work efficient and simple
"Linking up images to our practice management system ensures quick access to data for vets on the road at reassessments. Makes ambulatory work efficient and simple - clients love having a clear view."