- Outer diameter: 11mm, fits inside a stomach tube
- Length: 3.3m
- Biopsy channel: 2.8mm
- Image: Ultra HD
- Battery Life: 4 hours, mains power back up supply
- Portable Battery: Portable battery insufflator and portable battery suction
- Wifi: Built in Wifi
- Bluetooth: Built in Bluetooth
- Precision German engineering
- Integrated text overlay
- Hand luggage size-total weight of just 9kg (including case)
- Silica engrained camera chip
- Ultra HD camera chip
- 4 way angulation
The only battery powered gastroscope on the market
We now provide 5 years warranty with our equipment and have two service plans to choose from based on your usage.
The MEDView DV Gastro completes the family of specialist equine products in our MEDView Endoscopy Range. Clinicians can easily add on a dental scope package or respiratory scope to the MEDView DV iHUB, utilising the same unique endoscopy software platform. A revolutionary product and the first of its kind.
The MEDView DV Pro endoscopy range has evolved through extensive research and discussion within the equine industry. We wanted to design an endscope that was bespoke and efficient for equine clinicians.
Don't get left behind - having the best equine equipment can be the difference between stagnation and growth.
Financing is available to make high-quality endoscopes accessible from the outset. Simply enquire with our team.
View our full brochure here
MEDVos (MEDView operating software)
- Split screen software allowing real time comparison against previous examinations
- Instant wireless access to image and videos on iPhone/smartphone, instantly share by Whatsapp/email
- The ability to save the above comparison to include in veterinary reports
- Microchip reader compatible
- Wifi enabled for live stream to iPhone/iPad/Smart device/Smart TV
- Touch screen with QWERTY keyboard
- Live recording timer with text overlay
- Freeze frame functionality
- Single button image/recording functionality from control body
- Optional integration of Practice logo watermark
It's so compact
"I chose MED Equus because the quality is unrivalled, the usability is great; it's super easy to use and the image quality is fantastic! The kit is so brilliant because it’s so compact. It’s super easy to set up which is great for me being a one man band. To be able to set up everything up on my own and just need the client to help is really really useful. "
Makes ambulatory work efficient and simple
"Linking up images to our practice management system ensures quick access to data for vets on the road at reassessments. Makes ambulatory work efficient and simple - clients love having a clear view."
Cross platform data access, portability, battery powered, compact and easy to use
"To be honest the gastroscope is now out 3-4 times a week…. best thing we've ever purchased! We only invest in equipment that is able to deliver clinical excellence in the most ambulatory of environments."
They really care about the service you receive!
"The picture quality is great and the screen size makes it very useful for teaching students. The training from Michael and Martin has been brilliant and the addition of the e-learning portal with short useful videos ensures the whole team can get trained up quickly on all the equipment. "
Care and Maintenance
"Not only are MED Equus professional and understand our needs but they provide excellent support in equipment care and maintenance.... I've not seen that level of customer care from any provider of veterinary equipment before or since."