- Diameter - 9mm
- Working length - 1.6m
- Working channel - 2.8 m
- Titanium, laser compatible distal tip
- Battery life - 6 hours, mains power back up supply
- Portable battery - Battery insufflator for uterine work
- Weight - 9KG (including case)
- Silica engrained camera chip to prevent costly repair bills from moisture ingress
- New hand luggage size
- 27 inch touchscreen available for use in clinic
- Touch screen with QWERTY keyboard
"One imaging platform for all your endoscopy needs"
A NEW state of the art, laser compatible titanium distal tip provides superb image quality and durability. The MEDView DV3 Airway is designed and manufactured to revolutionise your examination, diagnosis and treatment process.
Don't get left behind - having the best equipment can be the difference between stagnation and growth. Equipment financing makes high-quality equipment accessible from the outset - see our finance options tab
View our full brochure here
MEDVos (MEDView Operating System)
- Split screen software allowing real time comparison against previous examinations
- Instant wireless access to image and videos on iPhone/smartphone, instantly share by Whatsapp/email
- The ability to save the above comparison to include in veterinary reports
- Microchip reader compatible
- Wifi enabled for live stream to iPhone/iPad/Smart device/Smart TV
- Live recording timer with text overlay
- Freeze frame functionality
- Single button image/recording functionality from control body
- Optional integration of Practice logo watermark
- Please note all MEDView Endoscopes run on the MEDVos software
High quality images & exceptional service
"The DV3 and dental camera offer the ideal balance between high quality images and battery powered portable screens that can be attached to the stable door. Exceptional service and always easy to contact, they've been very flexible for demonstration appointments at times and places that suit us. Would definitely recommend you to others!
Ticks all of the boxes
"We only invest in equipment that is able to deliver clinical excellence in the most ambulatory of environments. Cross platform data access, portability, battery powered, compact and easy to use “in the field” are all prerequisites for any of our purchases. "
Makes ambulatory work efficient and simple
"Linking up images to our practice management system ensures quick access to data for vets on the road at reassessments. Battery operated with a screen, that can be set up on a stable door, makes ambulatory work efficient and simple, and clients love having a clear view."
High quality images and battery powered
"The DV3 and dental camera offer the ideal balance between high quality images and battery powered portable screens that can be attached to the stable door. Very easy and the set up and on-yard cleaning is very well thought out and ideal for mobile vets. "