|Maximum load (kg)||1300|
|Maximum height (mm)||1120|
|Minimum height (mm)||320|
|Width (mm)||1050 (without middle panels 500)|
The Haico Telgte II has excellent build quality and features some of the following advantages for ease of use, safety and function:
- Low 12V voltage
- Cable free electric unit
- Protected structure
- Functionality: Longitudinal tilt. Height and all panel adjustments can be controlled steplessly. For special surgeries, pelvic angle and head support angle can be changed in both directions. Mobility single-handedly even when loaded.
- Narrow middle parts to prevent back strain
- Side panels can be let down for more patient accessibility
- Seamless, pressure-water-washable structure
- Equine surgery
- Colic surgery (exploratory celiotomy)
- Tieback Hobday
- Keyhole surgery
- Fracture repair
- Obstetics (cesarian section)
Sense of weightlessness
" What I like most about the Haico tables is the sense of weightlessness. Even with a 700 kg horse on the table, it is easy to move the horse and table, easy to adjust the panels, and to alter the table height. I would highly recommend the table! Also, the extra supports tributes which allow you to position the horse and limbs in almost any configuration.
"The table is also sealed and therefore self-contained and so easy to clean after surgery. MED Equus give exceptional service. You simply pick up the phone. speak to someone and you already know you're going to get the information you require. The staff always travel long distances to meet with vets to discuss their needs and how they can help. On site tutorials for new equipment are invaluable. "